Tuesday, November 07, 2006

S.P.S Idol

by Savarna Wilton Aldridge, Room 20, Aged 9

S.P.S. Idol was a singing competition. The first song I sang was "Take me Back to Sweet Lavender". My second song was by Lizzie McGuire called "This is what dreams are made of". My third song was "What took you so long". With my last song from Lizzie McGuire again. When Cheyenne finished singing I got up on stage. I was so embarrassed. My family was there. When it was my turn to sing 312 people were watching me. I thought that I had done well but Janaya and Cheyenne won. When I told my Mum she said that I had done very well and she was proud of me. When Mum told me that I had done well I started crying. My Nana and Poppa were upset too. I got two tickets for five CD's. My sister was sorry for me and sad for me. I am still upset because the two sisters won. My voice matches Lizzie McGuire. The judges names were Jessie, Alana, Grace, Tyler's brother, Jessica and the Host was Corey. I think S.P.S Idol was cooler than the other Idols. I still can't believe that Ben Lummis won NZ Idol. The Microphone was a bit heavy. I liked being in the Idol.

SPS Idols get to meet NZ Idol Ben Lummis on a Video Conference!

No comments: